Ordinary objects with a new perspective

Discovering patterns, shapes and designs in photography is an important element. To me, visual design and abstract in photography are not just information but elements that communicate something more.

Ordinary objects when viewed from a different perspective can make interesting photographs.
It brings to surface inherent feelings connected to our subconscious.

Through patterns, shape and design, I explore the world, observing my environment…with or without a camera.

The last few weeks, I purposely studied some objects around me…in my home…in my office etc...

Looking at the familiar world around me without a camera, preparing and composing the shoots in my head.

I turned this into a self-assignment.
When it came time to photograph the things I saw...I gave myself no more than 3 hours to photograph.

Challenging myself to replicate in photographs the things I have seen.

This is what I saw, felt and experienced.
Ordinary objects with a new perspective.


Transcendence-77

Transcendence-74

Transcendence-67

Transcendence-65

Transcendence-52

Transcendence-41

Transcendence-34

Transcendence-26

Transcendence-24

Transcendence-17

Transcendence-15

Transcendence-10

Transcendence-5

Transcendence-3

Transcendence-1

P.S Some of you have asked me to post the slide show presentation that i presented last night at the "Photographers Reaching Out" event.

Here it is:

0 comments: